Warriors and Priests rejoice!
The long bloody war between warrior tanks and disco priests will end soon! (okay, it wasn't a huge deal with the threat changes in place, but still really nice).

Upcoming warrior changes:
* Changing stances now has a much reduced cost: you lose a maximum of 20 rage (10 with Tactical Mastery). For example, if you have 100 rage and change stances, you will have 80 rage remaining. If you have 10 rage and change stances, all of your rage is lost. In addition, we may change the penalties associated with some stances.
* You now gain rage when damage done to you is absorbed, such as through a Power Word: Shield.
* Blood Frenzy now causes 2/4% physical damage done.
* Sunder Armor (and similar debuffs) now reduces armor by 4% per application, and is now a single rank. Creature armor has been globally reduced so that debuffed targets should take about the same damage from physical attacks that they did before this change. The net effect should be that this debuff is slightly less mandatory in PvE and is not disproportionately more powerful against cloth targets in PvP.
* We are also adding increased damage to Arms, possibly through Overpower or Slam.
* We are also looking at granting rage when the warrior blocks, dodges or parries.
"Passion and shame torment him, and rage is mingled with his grief."

~Virgil~
[Image: playerfeed_1902018_bigsig.gif]
Efluvious Wrote: * You now gain rage when damage done to you is absorbed, such as through a Power Word: Shield.
Edit:

So, apparently I read this wrong. I read it as you gaining rage OFF of shields on other players. I didn't see the "damage to you is absorbed" part.

Now it's not as cool to me, because that's what I really want is rage gain FROM shields.
[Image: AWOeJWn.png]
Huh...never really had an issue with rage and shields...but regardless....Hooray for bonuses!
Meh, I'm more excited about Divine Spirit Being trainable, COH healing for more, POH being targetable group cast, and holy nova having reduced mana cost and a glyph

Eru should be excited about PW:B
Thanuist Wrote:Meh, I'm more excited about Divine Spirit Being trainable, COH healing for more, POH being targetable group cast, and holy nova having reduced mana cost and a glyph

Eru should be excited about PW:B

You bet I am.....
Those are certainly very interesting...but have you read about them removing ammo consumption for hunters? Whatwhatwhat!? I'm really curious to see what they're going to do for it; also, yay for another bag space open!

Details can be found here.
Ya, the ammo consumption thing is very nice for Hunters. It echoes what was available in EverQuest for Rangers who spent their AA points wisely. I can remember just carrying around 3 arrows in EQ....the highest damage arrow, plus a fire tipped and ice tipped arrow for specific resistant mobs.

** EDIT ** Granted I don't play a Warrior, but I thought the major reason they are making the change to allowing rage to generate while shielded was because a Warrior who had the shield on did not generate rage from being hit? So isn't this change more beneficial for the Warrior tanks out there? Perhaps I misunderstood. ** END EDIT **
Shantow the Bear
The Ironsong Tribe

"The man in black fled across the desert, and the gunslinger followed." King
This is really more of a pvp change than anything. I usually have more rage than I can possibly use in pve. The sunder armor change worries me though. It could be read a few different ways.
Kosath Whitehorn
"The Tribe is my weapon.  I am their shield."
Lhuurssa Wrote:Details can be found here.

Confusedhock:
"Gargoyle and Unholy Blight have swapped talent positions. "

Noooooooooooooooooooooo! My gargoyle!!!
Lhuurssa Wrote:Those are certainly very interesting...but have you read about them removing ammo consumption for hunters? Whatwhatwhat!? I'm really curious to see what they're going to do for it; also, yay for another bag space open!

Details can be found here.

I am SO happy about this.

First they give us actual variety in our pets and now I don't have to worry about finding ammo before an instance run? Glorious day, oh glorious day.
Arms totally needs some work done right now.
*tear*

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://forums.worldofwarcraft.com/thread.html?topicId=14990912861&sid=1">http://forums.worldofwarcraft.com/threa ... 2861&sid=1</a><!-- m -->

Quote:In our 3.1.0 class updates post, we had announced plans to remove consumable ammunition from the game upon the release of the next major content patch. Our original plans were to change ammunition so that hunters would no longer need to utilize bag space, while adding some new functionality that would continue to make ammunition a compelling element of gameplay. Unfortunately, this intended change will not be completely ready in time for patch 3.1.0.

We still fully intend to move forward with this change when the additional functionality becomes available, and for 3.1.0 we still intend to remove the need for pouches/quivers by greatly increasing the stack sizes on arrows and bullets, and the haste bonus from the bags will be preserved in another fashion. We’ll be sure to inform our players with further updates once they become available.
But... but... all the times I've run out of arrows before I've wanted to go back to town... all the gold dumped into buying I-don't-want-to-know-how-many stacks of arrows... I was going to be so happy...

*hangs head*
Blizzard hates hunters; that's all it is. We're not a priority for them. I think Warriors understand.
Meh, at some point every class feels that way.